Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rapid City, SD 4.19.12

We left in the early afternoon to go downtown Rapid City to view the bronze statues of past presidents of the U.S, when we first got out of the car we read the following street sign.



The Rapid city police are really serious about the 2 hour limit!!!


 Truman with the Chicago Daily News stating that Dewey WINS!!


We saw many of the presidents and each statue was a piece of art. We were going to walk and see all of them-but it started to rain so it was time for us to head home- I sat down to do the blog and #$%^^
I could not load the pictures on, no matter what I tried it did not work. But my wonderful husband fooled around for a couple hours with the blog and the pictures and he got it to work.




1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Makes me a little homesick for Rapid City!

    ReplyDelete