Saturday, May 24, 2014

April 29th, 2014 Norwegian Pearl Chocolate Buffet

On the evening of the 29th the cruise had a chocolate buffet that was to die for!! My gosh, it was hard to choose what to eat, I took many small bites to sample as much as I could. Of course there is no such thing as bad chocolate in my world. The buffet was a combination of beautiful art work, done in chocolate that tasted like heaven.

 The Chefs had done the ice carving that afternoon on the pool deck. We were able to glance at a little of the carving as it was being done, those chef's are artists with ice as well as food. The  Mardi Gras masks were made of white chocolate-they looked way too good to eat.





 As you can see I am leaning into see what the chocolate sculpture on the left is, I never could figure it out. Fun to look though and wonder how they did it. The swan above is made of white chocolate.



 The above was my favorite chocolate art work.

 One of our favorite maitre d's hugging on my honey.
Another fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment