Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Maine-miscelaneous

 This little frog has been living in our electric box since we arrived.
Really cute, but not cute enough fo me to want to hold. 
 
 
One Saturday the 8th of September we played 18 holes at Bangor's municiple golf course. It had several features that stood out to us.
 
This was a light that you turned on after you teed off to let the folks behind you know you were on the fairway, and when you were close to the putting green you turned it off to let the next group know it was safe for them to tee off.
 
Another  feature that was not easily missed is the golf course was right in the flight area of a major airport and the planes came so close to the ground we felt like we could reach up and touch them.
 
 
 
A few of the fairways also ran parrelel with the freeway adding to the different noises. I wish I could blame my super lousey score on all the distractions but I would be telling a lie. I have had some just terrible scores, but some great expereinces.
 
Bangor, Maine boists the largest replica of Paul Bunyan.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment